Initial Teacher Training
Work with us at Central Foundation Girls School as part of Initial Teacher Training. You will...
- Develop a strong ethos of sharing good practice, resources and ideas.
- Provide an innovative training programme supported by an experienced and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff.
- Promote outstanding teaching and learning through a supportive network of innovative subject mentors and coaches.
- Encourage new teachers to take risks and pioneer inventive learning experiences.
- Create a learning environment for teachers to develop as leaders by building capacity and resilience.
You will have access to:
- State-of-the-art training facilities in the new ‘Aspire Building’.
- Opportunities to share good practice and ideas at the ’Teaching and Learning Community’
- A cluster of schools in Tower Hamlets known as City Excellence who share best practice and develop collaboration and subject links through Schools Direct and PGCE programmes.
- Enthusiastic students who understand and actively participate in CFGS’ commitment to raise attainment.
- A broad, balanced training programme which develops confidence, self–reflection and evaluation.