CFGS has the International Schools Award, Level 4. We received this award due to our high standards in working with International Partner Schools, the British Council and curriculum based projects in supporting our students to be global citizens.
Because we live in such a globalised world today our mission should be to ensure every young person in school feels more confident and able to live in that world.
Tom Franklin, Think Global Chief Executive.
CFGS is involved in various projects and events throughout the year to raise money for our partner schools such as selling jewellery, non-uniform days, as well as running all year round projects such as Bengali Club and Skype in the Classroom. CFGS also shares good teaching and learning practices by being involved with reciprocal visits with our partner schools in Kenya and Bangladesh. CFGS is internationally linked with the following schools:
- The Muthurwa School, a primary school located in the slum area of Kenya's capital, Nairobi. Click here for the CFGS Muthurwa website.
- The Koya School, a secondary School for girls aged 14 to 20, located in Northern Iraq.
- The Collège Robert Desnos, a secondary school in Sartrouville, France.
- The Escola Gallotti School, in Santa Catarina, southern Brazil.
- The Garden International School, Kuala Lumpur, in Malaysia. Garden International School is the largest private, co-educational, international school in Malaysia.
- Nomzano School in South Africa. Nomzamo is a small township just outside of Strand in the Western Cape of South Africa.
- Sunamganj in Bangladesh, Govt. Jubilee High School, where we have just been awarded another grant for staff travel from both CGS and Govt. Jubilee High School.