Letters to parents
- 9 May 2022 | Year 7 Parents' Evening
- 29 March 2022 | A letter from the Chair of Governors
- 10 March 2022 | Daily LFT Covid Testing in Year 12
- 2 February 2022 | Daily LFD Covid Testing in Year 8
- 18 January 2022 | Future First - Building an Alumni community to inspire our students
- 12 January 2022 | Iris Connect
- 9 December 2021 | Year 7 students and social media
- 7 December 2021 | Term arrangements Dec 20/Jan 21
- 30 November 2021 | GCSE Parent information evening
- 26 November 2021 | Advice to all Families about Covid Transmission
- 18 November 2021 | Exam Contingency Plans 2022
- 11 November 2021 | Year 9 parent/carer consultation meeting with subject teachers
- 20 October 2021 | CFGS Laptop Loan Scheme for current Year 7 Students
- 11 October 2021 | Vaccinations for children aged 12 to 15 years of age
- 5 October 2021 | Invitation letter for parents of children aged 12 to 15 years of age
- 7 September 2021 | Latest advice on Coronavirus
22 June 2021
A letter from Ofsted and the Care Quality Commission regarding the inspection of LBTH SEND provision.
CFGS as a school is not being inspected, however if you would be able to take some time to complete this survey it would be appreciated. Thank you.
Information on Centre Assessed Grades 2021 for Students and Parents/Carers
Following our letter to you in March, we are now in a position to share the full guidance with you as to how the GCSE and A Level grades will be assessed this year, in light of the cancellation of the exams. Please find below the full guidance from JCQ (the joint council for qualifications) that we recommend both and you and your daughter read.
Teachers will continue to collect evidence in support of your daughter’s CAGs over the course of this half term, and where necessary up until the 16th June; the deadline for uploading the CAGs is 18th June. It is therefore important that your daughter continues to maintain excellent attendance, and a positive work ethic over this period. We hope that you find the guidance helpful.