Open All Hours
THE LEARNING LOUNGE
The Learning Lounge offers Tutoring and Homework support delivered by Queen Mary undergraduates and CFGS Sixth Form students.
To ensure our students get a supercharged start to their day we offer a healthy breakfast club. The club is open from 8.00am every day and offers students the chance to get something to eat, space to do homework and the opportunity to read the daily newspapers. The club is free and all are welcome although places are limited. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Learning at lunchtime is easy to access with Central+. Each day we run a range of sports, arts and study support clubs in and outside of the building. Whether you want to improve your cycling or catch up on some study in our two state of the art libraries – students can do all this and more at lunchtime.
SATURDAY STUDY CENTRE:
Nowhere to do your homework at home? Then come to our Saturday Study centre.
- From January to June we offer a Saturday Morning Study Centre for our GCSE and A-Level students
- Students can come into school to use our Library and Computer Rooms
Please contact email@example.com for more info.
Escape the boredom of the holidays and get skills and experiences that will change your life. Whether you want to learn about careers in medicine, visit a London attraction or gain lifesaving skills we have the course or activity for you:
- Each holiday we have a programme of activities and courses for our students to access
- Previous holidays have seen us offer extra accreditation through volunteering opportunities, First Aid and Get into Medicine courses, alongside incredible experiences such as learning to drive, skydiving and quad biking.
- We offer targeted support to students to help them get the best grades by offering extra lessons in the holidays