While CFGS is Closed
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we want to continue to make sure that each and every one of our student’s safety and welfare is looked after.
If you are contacting CFGS to communicate any safeguarding issues please use the following confidential email address firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure that the matter is dealt as soon as possible with by our safeguarding team. Please remember to leave sufficient details such as names/surnames/dates/location/details of concern so that we can quickly safeguard our students efficiently and effectively. All information provided will be dealt with sensitively and professionally.
- If any student (or student that you know) feels unsafe or worried while they are off school, please report the concern using the SHARP system which can be accessed here. Your concern is immediately forwarded to the CFGS Safeguarding Leads who will deal with it as quickly as possible and get back to you to provide advice and support. It is essential that when you report the concern that you leave a phone number or personal email address so we can get back to you to you to provide the necessary support.
- Students can also contact Child line (0800 1111) and Samaritans (116 123) should they be feeling really low and in need of immediate support
- If you (or any other student) are in immediate danger call 999 or 101.
- Green stickers with important safeguarding information on them have been provided to all students to stick in the back of their school diaries for quick and easy access to safeguarding details should they require them
- If any CFGS staff are concerned about a student’s safety and welfare, please use our normal safe guarding procedures: raise the concern on our MY CONCERN software and the Safeguarding Leads will deal with the concern as soon as possible. Alternatively, you could also contact the Multi- Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) directly on 0207 364 3444.
Please view our safeguarding policies below.