Welcome to the school life pages. Here you can find out about life at Central Foundation Girls' School (CFGS) and access information that will help you to settle in quickly.
Tips to Help you Succeed
CFGS is a really fun place to be and there are many different ways that you can succeed. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Take a full and active role in all aspects of school life
- Listen and work hard in lessons
- Join lunchtime or after-school activities
- Do your homework to your full ability and hand it in on time
- Make sure you arrive at school on time
- Challenge yourself each school year to learn a new hobby or get involved in a community project. When we challenge ourselves to do things that we find difficult or scary it helps us to grow in confidence and to grow as a person.